As a lover of the great outdoors, you never feel more at home than while taking a road trip or zipping through mud puddles off-road. Where others see tough and rugged terrain, you see a challenge. When others prefer to stay home, you’re out on the road, taking in the natural beauty of Wisconsin’s thousands of lakes and rolling countryside. At Brian Van De Hey Insurance, we share your enthusiasm for adventure. That is why we offer insurance solutions designed to meet the needs of De Pere and Green Bay area ATV, RV and trailer owners.
De Pere ATV Insurance
It doesn’t matter if you use your 4-wheeler recreationally or operate a UTV for work around your property; you need insurance that covers you against liability and loss. We offer a wide range of coverage options, including:
- Collision coverage for damages to your ATV in an accident
- Comprehensive coverage if your ATV is stolen or damaged due to non-accident events
- Liability if you cause injuries to another person or damage to their property
- Custom equipment coverage for accessories and equipment you’ve added to your ATV
- Medical payments for injuries to yourself and your passengers
Of course, not all ATV insurance meets the same standards of quality we know our customers expect from their coverage. Why purchase ATV insurance if it is not there for you when you need it most? At Brian Van De Hey Insurance, we walk you through your policy options step by step and help you determine which coverage is right for you. Be sure to ask about discounts that could save you money on premiums if you take a rider safety course or purchase multiple lines of insurance from the same provider.
De Pere RV and Trailer Insurance
Owners of RVs and trailers are faced with unique risks. When a vehicle doubles as transportation and lodging, it requires specialized coverage both on and off the road. That doesn’t mean, however, it has to be expensive or complicated. At Brian Van De Hey Insurance, we help find RV and trailer insurance that meets our customers’ needs and budget. A typical policy includes:
- Collision coverage for damages to your RV in an accident with another vehicle or object
- Protection when your RV is damaged or lost to a fire, theft, or another covered event
- Liability when you are responsible for another person’s injuries or property damages
- Coverage for your personal belongings and other items inside your RV
- Coverage during emergencies, including transportation, towing, and lodging expenses
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection when an at-fault driver is not properly insured
It does not matter if someone trips on your steps at a campsite or your motor home is vandalized in storage; RV insurance can provide the protection you need year-round. We provide coverage for small campers, bus-sized motor homes, and everything in between. Whether you are a weekend warrior, take the RV out for a month each summer, or live most of your life on the open road, we can take care of your coverage needs.
If you own an RV, camper, or trailer, contact our office to discuss your insurance options and compare quotes from reputable Wisconsin carriers. We shop around to find the most complete RV and trailer insurance coverage at a price you can afford. Call us today. We look forward to serving you soon.